Friday, November 5, 2010

Ramblings of a Crazy Woman

*I have noticed that boys are different than girls. I am forever worried that I will be hauled away because of the constant bruising on B.

*I love having dinner with Hubby after the kids are in bed. On the menu tonight? Omaha Steak, creamed spinach, mashed sweet potatoes.

*I feel like I should come into the 21st century and have a SmartPhone with a calendar on it. I can't get past needing a huge fold out big-block book calendar. I can't be the only one.

*I would love to go on the Ellen show. I think it would a ton of fun to be in the audience. Still trying to think of how to be a guest though.

*C is having her tonsils out in January. I'm worried...but know it'll be best in the long run. I do not want her to have to go through the "adult" version of this! Sure dropping 20lbs in 2 weeks is great--but when something makes me not want to drink water, when something makes ice cream look bad...well, enough said.

*I am watching "The Talk" on CBS. It's sort of a new guilty pleasure. I want to see them do more on Autism awareness and Early Intervention Awareness. Maybe I need to write Holly Robinson Peete a little letter...

*I try to understand what makes C. prefer jumping through the house, rather than walking. Her preference is always more intense during B's naps. This fills me with rage.

*There is nothing in the world as good to me as brie. If I could have a love affair with food, it would absolutely be with brie. Brie, how I love you.

*I can't figure out formatting this blog. I just bought a book about blogging. Will try to learn!!

*I think I have a Facebook problem.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, they don't haul you away for bruises on boys! It is quite amazing how different they are though.

    I have a smartphone and never use the calendar on it...still use a huge hanging one that barely has room to write everything.

    I really do hope C's tonsil removal goes well. I honestly think it is for the best and you know I'm not one to rush into surgeries and such. I had mine out when I was 8 and I was like a different child afterwards.

    Oh and I also have a facebook problem. ;-)

    Love that you are blogging again!

    ReplyDelete