Friday, August 7, 2009

Update on the Clean Up Fairy

Man...I never, EVER, thought that she'd still be going strong!!

But, lo and behold, every night and most days C toils around the family room and her room making sure that everything is put away. It is CRAZY...I never imagined it would take off. C totally believes in this one, and every night Hubby & I get to sit in the family room and watch tv--and SEE the floor. Who knew? If I could get A on board with this I'd really have to just pinch myself, but I can't have it all here in Paradise, now can I?

Our basement is still a source of never ending discontent (mine) and utter lack of caring (also mine). One day the Clean Up Fairy may visit there too, though. Maybe. She's considering it, at least.

On a totally unrelated note...I'm sitting patiently for Mr. Mailman and hoping he's got my People Magazine in his little truck.

On another unrelated topic, Hubby and I are going out to dinner and to see a movie...a movie that doesn't have a Princess or a talking bunny or a giant drooling dog!! We're seeing "Bruno" with Sascha Baron Cohen...at least we'll giggle like frat boys! I'm such a frat boy.

Have a fun and fabulous weekend, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment