Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Can't get started today

Our house normally runs with the efficicency of Hubby. He's great--truly he is! He is perhaps the most efficient person on earth. I sort of hate him for this, but for the most part it does keep our lives in relative order. Hey, everyone's gotta be good at something, right? 7:00 am is wake up time, dressing and bedmaking, pottying and all of that--and then we all descend the stairs to breakfast, babyfeeding, getting ready for school or work, or errands, or whatever. By 8:30 we're all ready for the day. Oy...I'm tired just typing all of that!!

We are now in that period of summer when A's summer camp is over--vacation is still a few weeks away--and we have no real place to be. I love this. LOVE THIS. I keep saying we're going to go the library, but that would require feeding B his bottle and jar of mush and getting C out of her VeggieTales shirt. She's only worn it for 3 days straight...by no means a record. A of course is ready to walk out the door, but she's got a lot of Hubby's efficiency running through her. I would need to get dressed. Blah...it feels better to just sit here at home. I love home.

Bills. I hate bills. Just wanted to throw that in.

No comments:

Post a Comment