Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I didn't want to wash those jeans yet!

OK, so I know that having a 3 year old is a mess-waiting-to-happen. I really do GET this. And C...my beautiful, sweet, girl is a MESS. I swear she oozes goo even while in the bathtub. But tonight--she pee'd on me. Not on purpose of course...but she, well...er--had to go urgently. Instead of going in the toilet it shot out clearly at me and my just-out-of-the-wash jeans. You know the ones....the ones you wear a few times to get them feeling 'right.' I was not ready to wash them!!! Of course I freaked out (bad mommy moment). Poor C, she just wailed and said she was very "sowwy." I felt awful, I know she didn't pee on my jeans out of maliciousness...but still--they were just out of the wash. As she ascended the stairs for bedtime a few moments after the incident she says to me, "Mommy, there is no pee pee left tonight." Well isn't that cute. Of course there's no pee pee left. It's all on my freakin' jeans.

Paradise, I tell ya. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment